There is nothing better than a Blissful Bedroom
There is nothing quite like the adventure of travel! Going someplace different, trying new experiences, and seeing old friends, as well as making new ones. My family and I really love to travel, almost as much as we love coming home to rest in our own blissful bedroom!
Our bedrooms are a place of serenity and comfort, as they should be, and you can create a blissful bedroom for yourself.
Take a look at these five easy organizing tips:
- Don’t use your bedroom for household chores such as folding laundry or sorting paperwork. The clutter often gets left behind and the room loses its peacefulness.
- Get a candle or other scented object with a fragrance that calms you. Place it near your doorway so that when you enter your room you are transported to relaxation.
- Each morning before you leave your room, take 3 minutes to tidy up. Take care of any dirty laundry or clutter you might have left the night before.
- Make your bed and fluff the pillows to create a more inviting appearance.
- Open the shades to let in the sunlight.
You will thank yourself at the end of a long trip, or even just a long day day when you can come home and relax in your blissful bedroom.
If you are ready to start Loving Your Home, join the Club!